Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Newborn No More

Happy 3rd month birthday to Leila! This milestone means my baby is no longer considered a newborn. Even though it seems like time is flying, it also seems strange to think of life without my Leila. A few friends have recently had babies and looking and their pictures it feels strange to think that it was such a short time ago that I was going through the same things. It feels like I've known her forever and like we've already been through so much together and yet it was just 13 weeks ago that I came home having no clue who she was or what to do with her. As she starts to become more aware of her surroundings, it is so fun to watch her reactions to what she sees and imagine what its like to experience all the things she is experiencing for the first time. Her giggles and "talking" are more fun to watch than any tv show, which is saying a lot for me! Anyway, here's to the past three months which have been amazing, and to all the fun ahead of us!

Her glamour shot photo...too cute! (And I said she'd never wear a bow...ha!)


Her new jeans made her want to bust out the air guitar! Rock on little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment