Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving: 4.F (F as in Friends)

This weekend Matt and I hosted our annual Pre-Thanksgiving dinner. We started this tradition 5 years ago with a group of our friends as an excuse to eat more Thanksgiving food and get together before the craziness of the holiday season begins. Matt was very nervous this year to host because he wasn't sure how Leila was going to sleep with 8 adults hanging out just a few feet away from her room. It all went off without a hitch, as little Leila slept soundly with the vacuum CD blaring in her ears.

Here is the feast!


Because of our Friends Thanksgiving party, it seems only right to dedicate this installment of what I'm thankful for to friends. Near or far, I have some really great friends! I'm so thankful for those friends I've had most of my life that are really more like family at this point, and I also am so lucky for meeting such great girls out here in Chicago. I feel very thankful for each of them and all the great times we've had together and have to look forward to. Cheers to friends!

Leila enjoying the smell of roasting turkey in the air


Her thumb has become her obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment