Saturday, November 14, 2009

Heads Up

This is a brief interlude from my Thanksgiving series to bring you a few pictures of Leila from Friday the 13th. It's funny how every time there is a Friday the 13th, I wait for something weird to happen and then will explain things that really aren't even that out of the ordinary as happening because it's Friday the 13th. Well, yesterday I couldn't even make something seem like it was out of the ordinary...and that's saying a lot, considering most of my days since having a baby have seemed out of the ordinary. Ooooh, maybe nothing being different was really what was different? Okay, I'm thoroughly confused.

It's official! Leila has mastered the tummy time head up routine! Don't you just want to squeeze her??!!




Friday night with Dad

2 comments:

  1. im a stalker, i know.

    just had to say that i looove how she's turning her head to see the tv. she must be your daughter!

    i think shes starting to look more like Aimee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my most diligent follower...not stalker :) thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete