My final installment on what I'm thankful for has been saved for my favorite person in the world who is above the age of 4 months. Without getting too sappy and making you want to puke, I'd just like to say how thankful I am every day for my husband. Pretty much everything I find myself thankful for each can trace its way back to him because he makes my life so full, and happy, and wonderful. Matt is the most respectful, loving, hilarious, hard-working, fun...the list could go on...husband I could have ever wished for myself. He, not only is my best friend, but is, unsurprisingly, proving to be the most amazing dad too. Leila and I are two lucky girls!
I hope my blogs dedicated to the Thanksgiving holiday inspired others to remember what they have to be thankful for this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Leila and Matt enjoying their morning iTunes

Daddy's girl


Happy to be taking a walk on a "warm" November day
No comments:
Post a Comment