For those of you who don't know: The Huskies are back. It may be a little early for some to make this claim, but I've been waiting for this opportunity to even hope they are coming back for years now. I know, this is suppose to be a blog about our baby, but hey there are still others things going on besides being a parent...not many, but this is one of those things worth mentioning. So anyway, I've been here before, hopeful for a good season only to have my dreams dashed...but I've missed even being hopeful for the past few years and it feels good to be in the mix again. I've already ordered a tshirt for Leila because I figure I might as well start her young. Maybe I should feel bad getting her involved in fandom and all its ups and downs, but she is destined to be a Cubs fan, so why not throw her in with the Husky fans as well. It is moments like this that make it worth it to be a fan. Bow down to Washington. At least for today.
Victory!!

Other important news: The Peterson clan is in Chicago! My grandpa, dad, and sister arrived yesterday to meet the newest member of the family. They, of course, concur with Matt and my opinion that Leila is the cutest baby we've ever seen. 1,255 pictures have already been taken. And its day 1 of the visit.

Oh and how could I forget, my amazing daughter has almost accomplished the feat of holding up her head!!
No comments:
Post a Comment