Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some kind of wonderful...

Leila is 7 weeks old today! Time really is flying by. The past few days of having my family in town has been great. We spent Sunday afternoon out at Gma and Gpa Ish's watching the victorious Bears and introducing the west coasters to Italian Beef sandwiches. Leila enjoyed neither as she decided to spend the afternoon fussing.

Monday, my Dad, Gpa, Leila, and I found ourselves lined up outside Costco waiting for their doors to open. Its crazy how many people were already there! I've decided there is no good time to go to Costco. Anyway, we loaded up on some essentials for Leila, including a box of 900 baby wipes. Whoa!!

Today the Peterson clan and I rendevouxed in the Gold Coast for some people watching and had a quick lunch before they were off to the airport. Its always hard saying goodbye when ya live so damn far away from eachother! It was great introducing them to Leila. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it. A mother can just tell these things.

After 7 weeks of getting to know my daughter I'm feeling much more confident as a mother than when I started this blog. And all I can say is this motherhood thing is some kind of wonderful.

on a walk...


Aunt Kelsey visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment