For Leila's first Memorial Day Weekend we packed our bags and traveled to a little bed and breakfast in a town called Naperville. The bed and breakfast just happened to also include dinner and lunch, and free babysitting! I think Grandma and Grandpa Ish really enjoyed spending time with Matt and I...and maybe Leila too. The weather was beautiful so we got to enjoy a lot of time outside and Leila got to try out her new jellies!
Relaxing in the swing
Catching bubbles
Playing with Saki
Reading the Sunday paper...
Back at home, Leila shows off her new trick...she likes to give kisses!
Playing Peek-a-Boo!
Haha, a B&B in Naperville.
ReplyDeleteJust wondering....how are the rates at the B&B in Naperville? Sounds like it could be a pretty good deal!
ReplyDeleteit is a good deal. free laundry, open and stocked fridge, nice amenities, good entertainment, etc.
ReplyDeleteanyway, leila is starting to look really GROWN UP to me....and while she's super cute, I dont know if i like it!!!