Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Heat is On.

Okay, so thanks Chicago for the 2 weeks of Spring...I guess it's Summer now. I'm totally not complaining. Really, I'm not. It just got hot, fast. Poor Leila seems to have her Daddy's sweating gene, so it could be a long summer for the two of them. The big problem this weather brings, besides the sweating, is that it's time for Leila to switch from her winter sleep sack to her summer sack, and she has grown quite attached to the winter one. I mean seriously attached. Like, it's her blankie kind of attached. I was too chicken to put her in the new one all weekend, so she was just sweatin' it out; then finally last night I tried out the light one, but left the winter one in the crib so she could cuddle with it. When I found her this morning she had put her arms through the arm holes of the old one. I guess she just might be sweating it out through these summer nights.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend...


Leila enjoying her bottle


Milk mouth



Weekend breakfast trip to our neighborhood bagel shop; Leila ponders life.


She has no idea what it is, but must have apple juice.


First try of apple juice...


She of course loves it and patiently waits for another sip...



Leila and more attempts to crawl...


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear....I was hoping she wouldnt inherit the Ishikawa "sweat" gene!! Thank you Grandpa Ish.

    ReplyDelete