Leila insisted we watch the big celebration parade...
Five minutes in, she was over it.
Another exciting development this week was Leila pulling herself up in her crib! Imagine my surprise when I went in to get her after a nap to find her standing there!
I don't think she could be any prouder of herself...
Cutest Cubs Fan
In addition to the standing and crawling, Leila has shown she is above and beyond the average 10 month old. While taking a bath one night this week I noticed a poo coming on and wanted to avoid a mess...too much information you say? Well then don't look at the next set of pictures...but if anyone looks cute pooping, you know it's Leila.
Leila's first sit on the toilet!
"Okay, Dad, this is kinda private...enough pics"
Post-poo, back in the bath, and feeling good.
I've tried to take some footage of her crawling, but haven't caught anything worth sharing yet. I know, somehow I figure out how to get pictures of her pooping, but can't get some video of crawling...does that say something about my priorities?
No comments:
Post a Comment