Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two of a Kind

Bob and Leila. They have more in common than you might think. Yes, they are both under 20 pounds, cannot walk on two legs, have to be fed by either Matt or I, and like to sleep. But, did you know there is more?

1. They both agree: Boxes and paper make for great entertainment.



I got some video too! I cut it down quite a bit, but before this clip, she had ripped a bunch of paper up and put it in her lap...




2. Both think that getting a hold of a wrapper is like finding a prize!



3. And both like lounging and rolling around on the bed in their spare time.

Here you can see that Bob is slightly annoyed that Leila has taken up his rolling and lounging space...


From back...


To belly...


I just had to capture her cute toes!



As I've mentioned before, and like Bob, Leila is most entertained by items not meant for her, such as newspaper, wrappers, and apparently giant pop bottles too.




I'm not sure how this ties into Bob, but I finally caught her belly scratching on camera! She does this all the time, then will stare at her stomach, pull her shirt out, and sometimes try to life her tummy to try and see below it. Such a funny girl!



Also totally un-Bob related is this video of Leila's reaction to the "Your Baby Can Read" video. She can't read, but she sure loves this video!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the toes......Also, before I saw this new entry, I was going to go and buy some new blocks for her to play with, but now i've changed my mind and will just save some old cereal boxes and wrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! on to the next level! did you see her clap her hands on command???? GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete