Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Long and Lean"

These were the words Leila's doc used to describe her yesterday at her 9 month appointment. Nine months! Can't believe it. She weighed in at 17.7 lbs., in the 30th percentile, and measured 29 1/4 inches, in the 95th percentile. As for the rest of her check-up, everything is just as it should be...we are truly blessed with a perfect little girl!

I think part of Leila's height is coming from her slightly unruly hair that is getting longer and longer, but crazier and crazier. Here are a few pictures of her morning hair-do this week:

"Noooo Mom, I can't believe you would embarrass me like this!"



A good look at her "do"...



Later at breakfast..."Seriously Mom, I can't believe you are still making fun of me"





Today, we spent some time at the park, where Leila enjoyed picking grass...and she didn't even eat it!





So happy...


Even more happy...Leila does this type of action a lot when she gets super excited


I love her.

2 comments:

  1. leila's hair looks like grandpa tom's when he wakes up in the morning! strikingly similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too....wild hair and all!!

    ReplyDelete