We just got back from Leila's 2 month check up! Unfortunately for her this check up involved her first set of shots, although she handled it like a champ and is now sleeping peacefully, dreaming of endless bottles of milk and mobiles turning to the tune of Bob Marley's Stir it Up. Besides getting the shots, we found out we continue to be blessed with a healthy baby. She is doing amazing, weighing in at 11 1bs. and 2 oz. and growing off the charts with a height of 24 1/2 inches!
Thats about all I have for an update today. We are continuing our attempts in getting her on some sort of sleep schedule. I have now read 3 books on sleep training. I should be a wizard at getting her to sleep at this point, but I think rather than actually learning much from these books, instead I have realized that following your instincts tends to work best. Last night was a great night, so maybe we are on to something! Stay tuned.
Sorry, I have no pictures today...you'll have to go back to the older posts to get your fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment