Monday, October 12, 2009

Becoming Babywise

Okay, so it took nearly 10 weeks, but I think we are starting to get something down. (I'll go knock on some wood, just so I don't jinx it) After reading the slue of books I ordered from Amazon, we have found a system that is starting to work, I think. Yet another time in which I have completely switched my opinion and realized that something I didn't think would work, does. This book "On Becoming Babywise" has been totally bashed by several other books I've read, along with angry reviewers across America, but Matt kept saying the theory behind it sounds like it makes sense. A few other friends of mine said they used parts of it, so I figured we give it a try. Basically you put your baby on a feeding schedule and then keep them awake after feeding and put them down when they start acting tired. Sounds simple and it actually kind of is. Leila is responding pretty well so far (its been 4 days) so hopefully it continues to go well and the only thing bad that will come of it is that I'll have to tell Matt that he was right all along. Man I hate that!

Fall is here, which means its time for cute hats!


Smiling at her dad


Testing out the legs

No comments:

Post a Comment