Showing off her (1) Great Smile, and (2) Teeth!!
This weekend was kind of a bust as far as weather was concerned, but we made the most of it. On Saturday, we decided to check out a park we were randomly driving by on our way to lunch. I'm pretty sure Leila couldn't care less about all the playground trips we make these days, but we go "for her" anyways.
I think she likes it.
This is her "so excited, I'm about to burst" smile...
This is her "why are we playing at the park when it's 55 degrees" look...
She loves to try new restaurants. Or maybe that's me. She is such a trooper!
Later that afternoon, Grandpa and Grandma Ish were in need of a Leila fix and came by for a visit. Leila has had "issues" with Gpa for awhile now. It usually goes something like this: Leila is laughing, having a great time. Gpa Ish enters the room. Leila notices. It's like a record coming to a screeching halt. The party is over. Gpa gives Leila a smile and says something like, "Hi my Leila Lou!" Leila's bottom lip quivers and a frantic, fearful type of crying begins. Gpa sadly turns around and walks to a different room. Well, this weekend was no different. However, it all turned sunshine and rainbows after about a half hour of Leila giving him the hairy eyeball and slowing moving closer and closer to him. Finally, Leila moved to Gpa's lap and made his day...
On Sunday we decided to hit up the conservatory since it was raining and we wanted to get out. Leila enjoyed walking around with daddy and touching all the plants (and ripping a few off to try and eat...don't tell.) There's also a infant play area where Leila enjoyed watching some bigger kids jump around and she attempted to get in on the action.
Leila learning about leaves...or rather trying to taste them.
I thought it would make a cute picture sitting her by the flowers. It took .5 seconds for her to turn and snatch a flower petal off the pretty flowers.
Not sure what to do in the play area...
Watching the bigger kids...
"Okay, so what am I suppose to do now?"
Concentrating on her climbing skills...
Okay, I may have over done it on pictures from the weekend, but I just had to capture Leila looking too cool for school in her hipster shoes from a friend in CA. Oh and yes, that is a baby cell phone she is playing with as well.
Gosh....fantastic pictures Aimee!! Loved the polka dot raincoat, the SMILING "Grandpa" pic, the spiffy new shoes and the perfect first tooth snapshot. Can I get an 8x10 enlargement of the "Grandpa" picture?!
ReplyDeleteman, who bought her that adorable polka dot raincoat?!?!? id like to get myself one...
ReplyDeletelove my leila lou :)