Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Because

I really have no theme behind today's post, just cute pictures. I'm sure you won't mind. There are so many times I'm just doing something totally ordinary and I just stop and think, "I must take a picture!" You can only imagine how many pictures I have of Leila and she's only 8 months old. At some point I'm going to have to slow down my pace or I'll run out of room for my albums. Albums?? Oh yes, I still print out pictures and make old fashioned photo albums that go on your book shelf. Crazy, I know, but I enjoy pulling them out every so often and flipping through them. There's just something more satisfying about a photo book than clicking through them on a computer. Anyway, I guess my theme-less post just found a theme. Let's just get to the pictures.

This series is from yesterday after Leila ate lunch.





No more baby bath for Leila...she's moved on to the big tub!

1 comment: