Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home Alone

This past weekend I had a bachelorette party weekend away, which meant Matt and Leila were on their own! They had a great time enjoying a beautiful summer day at the park, watching the Cubs, and making messes with food. Coincidence or not, Leila started saying "dada" on Monday.

Leila is upset that the Cubs' bullpen sucks.


Really upset.




Dinner with Daddy:

The pea-face monster


Not her best angle


Time for a bath




These are a few pictures from before the weekend. Proof that buying expensive "developmental" toys could be a terrible waste of money.

Leila surrounded by toy options


She naturally finds the one non-toy amongst them...


Yay! A camera lens cover! So much better than a boring toy.


"Mom, seriously, does every moment have to be recorded? I could use some help here."

3 comments:

  1. woa, did daddy let leila feed herself? jeez! and is dada her first word?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...The Cubs bullpen SUCK big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just coincidence that she's only smiling in the before the weekend pix?

    ReplyDelete