Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leila Live: Cake and Cats

I take forever to get video uploaded, so I apologize for the lateness of this first video. I know you've already seen Leila at her birthday party through the several photos that were taken, but here is a short clip of her stuffing her cake in her face I thought you might enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43-LJtFI8Bc


Leila, as usual, is obsessed with Bob. I think Bob has either tired of running from her or has decided he kinda likes the attention. Anyway, this is a clip from the other day when they were playing on the bed.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A2eguEPz64

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!!! i was just coming to the blog to re-visit the pictures from the last post, but imagine my sheer joy when i got to see videos!! the bob one made me laugh outloud...i love it when she rolls around :) oooh i miss her, bring her to me soon please!

    ReplyDelete