A blog about figuring out motherhood one step at a time.
Cant believe you were able to actually capture the shrieking on video!! I think she is quite proud of her sound-making talent. Love the hair accessory and red cords.....wonder what is next for our ever changing Leila Lou.
oh that is one sound that i would not encourage!
oh my gosh i love her osh'kosh b'goshs!!! I want a pair...
...maybe she's trying to tell you her barrette is too tight!
Cant believe you were able to actually capture the shrieking on video!! I think she is quite proud of her sound-making talent. Love the hair accessory and red cords.....wonder what is next for our ever changing Leila Lou.
ReplyDeleteoh that is one sound that i would not encourage!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i love her osh'kosh b'goshs!!! I want a pair...
ReplyDelete...maybe she's trying to tell you her barrette is too tight!
ReplyDelete