Monday, January 11, 2010

Just Another Weekend...

While I worked this weekend, Matt grew tired of singing and dancing and squeaking toys to entertain Leila and decided to try out some new hair-dos on her.

He called this "The Pat Riley"...



He made sure to get all angles of "The Riley"


And this was what she looked like when I got home...


This past weekend Leila also figured out how to hold onto her spoon. Only 2 weeks into the solid food and she's already trying to feed herself! Little Miss Independent at 5 months old...


And she always has a lot to say...


And here's Chubs McGee just doing some relaxing after all that talking and eating...

"Whoa!! I guess I can't quite sit up on my own yet..."

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT LEILA!! Her dad is a lil goofy though.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like Leila knows there's a blog about her and entertains us all with her faces and expressions. love it!

    ReplyDelete