Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Weather Outside is Frightful...

Well, not really frightful, I know it's gonna get much worse than this...but our first snow of the year has come. I was going to put an exclamation point on that, but decided against it...the first couple of years I lived here I would have, but after 5 years it just gets a period. Anyway, with the snowy and colder weather we haven't done much over the past few days. Also, I've worked the past 3 days, so there's just been a lot of hanging out at home for the little lady.

Just woke up on Saturday morning...look at those rosie little cheeks!


Watching Saturday morning football with Dad



On Sunday, we realized Leila's outfit made her look like a karate sensei (that's teacher, for you non-Japanese speaking individuals) and had to take a picture:


We also recently received a little silk coat from my grandpa that belonged to my grandma and had to give it a try...fits like a charm, but I think by Leila's reaction, she feels it may be a little outdated...


On Tuesday, the snow really started coming down and Matt decided not to drive out to work, so I switched my shifts so that I could work Tuesday and not Wednesday. While I was gone, Matt had a great daddy-daughter day!
They went out for a walk in the snow and Matt bundled Leila up so much that she ended up looking like a little Ralphie from A Christmas Story...



And if you hadn't seen enough pictures of Leila on her tummy...here's yet another one, look real close and you can see some drool...


Oh and I have a couple videos I'm working on cutting and uploading, but our computer has become ridiculously slow so I haven't had the time...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment