Friday, December 4, 2009

Party Hats and Hair

Happy 4 month birthday to Leila! To celebrate, we took Leila to the doctor this morning for a checkup and her second round of immunizations! What a party huh? She took 'em like a champ though and fell into all the right numbers as far as the growth chart goes. She is weighing in at 12 lbs. 11 oz., which is in the 50th percentile and she's 25 1/2 inches long, in the 90th percentile.

We continued the celebration by taking ridiculous pictures of her that, if she had any say, she most likely wouldn't have enjoyed. But hey, treating your child like a dress-up doll for your own laughs is just one of the many perks of parenthood. And I hope you enjoy these pictures as well...

Wacky hair!


It's all fun and games at this point...


"Wait...I think I'm being laughed AT, not WITH..."


If she could stand, I'm pretty sure she'd take a swing at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment