After weeks of avoiding my slow, annoying computer I finally got to it and uploaded a couple videos. I figured what better time than 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday to tackle a project! So, without further adieu...
Leila playing a few days ago...
Some cute babbling by Leila and the voice of some really excited mom. You know how when you hear your voice recorded on something you are surprised by how it sounds? Well this is that feeling, only baby voice is even creepier to listen to...so apparently this is what I sound like when I talk to Leila. Her voice, however, is adorable.
i have watched the second video three times now - i love her little hands folded at her tummy and how she is obviously trying to respond to you in her nonsense language. too cute.
ReplyDeletethis is the greatest conversation ever. so cute.
ReplyDelete