Monday, March 5, 2012

As Winter Ends...

With our annual trip to Arizona and Spa Feske upon us, I know it must nearly be spring! And even though our winter has been unusually mild, we are still beyond excited to get outta town and down to the warm weather, good friends, family, and days of relaxation. It will be Nate's first vacation and plane trip, and probably the first trip with Leila in which I'm not worried about how she'll act on the plane, or how she'll sleep when we get to our destination. Matt and I are such parenting veterans now, we are hardly phased by the thought of getting everybody through the airport and sitting on an airplane for 4 hours (I said hardly phased...we're not that delusional.)

Anyhow, the past couple of weeks have been full of our usual escapades, with plenty of photographic evidence.

A friend sent Leila a ballet leotard. Leila wore it for two days straight.



My babies


Natey, just being Natey.




"May I help you?"


Yes, I've become one of those moms that put their baby in a bucket for a picture.


Playing outside



Leila and Daddy being silly


Beautiful Leila


I can't end this blog without mentioning that our family lost someone very important in our lives this week. Matt's Grandpa passed away, leaving us terribly sad, but also so grateful to have learned from him and been loved by him. Thank you for setting such an amazing example for us, we love you Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Aimee!! Its brings me such comfort and warmth to just see their faces.....love them so.

    ReplyDelete