Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Oh There You Are"




This is one of my favorite things Leila says these days. It's one of the only actual sentences she puts together, and it is adorable. She's really starting talking so much...repeating everything (time to be very careful what we say!), playing pretend with her dolls/stuffed animals, and even singing a few songs (kind of). It is truly a great stage she is in now and we are eating up every minute of it!

Along with her speech, she has developed quite a set of opinions and interests...one of which is using the computer. This is part of the explanation of why my posts are less often than in the past. That, and I've been going to bed at about 9:30. Does that mean I'm officially old? I'm sure something else marked that transition, but nevertheless, it is impossible for me to be on the computer without her wanting to get on as well...so, basically I have to avoid the computer during the day. On the positive side, this has helped with my facebook addiction.

Anyhow, I've got several new cute pics to share and hopefully that will make up for my lack of posts lately!

A trip to the Lincoln Park Farm...she was so excited by the sheep and cows!


Being silly one morning during breakfast, Leila tries washing her own face...


I told you she was silly...


Reading to her bears



This past week also marked the end of an era...my friend Haven, who has been watching Leila on Mondays since she was 10 weeks old, had her last Monday with Leila. After months of practice on Leila, she is having her own little girl in about a month or so. Leila loves her Auntie Haven!

1 comment:

  1. Well I barely survived the drought of no new posts, so you can imagine how delighted I was to see new pics of Leila!! "Oh there you are" has to be my absolute favorite thing she has said this past month. I am sure there will be more to follow very soon.

    ReplyDelete