In addition to my discovery of ketchup's greatness, this week also included fun in our first big snow of the year, and introducing Leila to all that is Christmas.
Quick text before we head outside to check out the snow...
Not sure what to think
"Home Depot?! This is where we get our Christmas tree? I'm outta here."
Mommy and her helper
Picking out our tree
Later that day...so much snow that she can't even walk!
After coming in from the snow, Leila puts her boots away...
Excited about her new Elmo ornament!
Hanging it on the tree (temporarily hanging I should say, as she insisted on taking in off about 1 minute later.)
Don't you wish looking at Christmas lights was still this exciting? I'm calling this pic, "Christmas Delight."
In other news...
Leila has also been practicing her cooking skills a lot lately.
Cooking doesn't come without its risks...Leila shows off her very first owie and band-aid.
LOVE MY SNOW BUNNY!!
ReplyDelete