This was our first mommy/daughter trip and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous leading up to my solo flying trip with Leila. But, like most things I've worried about and then accomplished as a mom, I survived, Leila survived, and it actually went better than expected. Of course I over planned for our trip by buying new toys/books for the flight, only to pull them out and have her check them out for a few minutes, and then find a cup of water and ice more fun than any of it! Oh well, whatever it takes to keep her entertained, I supported.
Not even 10 minutes had gone by after we arrived and Leila was dying to get into the pool!
So happy!

Swimming

I'm not sure if she was having fun...what do you think?

Fun at a nearby park
Gma and Gpa got to see her climb stairs by herself for the first time!
Dinner with my friend and her son Jackson.
Where else but AZ can you run around naked in November?!
Special ice cream treat
Morning swing
Followed by feeding the birds!
More swimming with Gma
Watching Gpa and Mommy from inside while snacking...
Meeting cousin Charlotte for the first time as her and Shelley passed through Phoenix on their way to Seattle...
"Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great trip!"
I want to go visit Gpa and Gma Feske!! Looks like great summer fun in November!
ReplyDelete