With a week of beautiful, nearly 70 degree days, it's hard to believe it's almost Thanksgiving again! Last year, about this time, I dedicated several blog entries to the reasons I feel blessed and thankful in my life. What is amazing is that, not only do each of those reasons still exist, but life has only become more wonderful and I find myself even more thankful.
I continue to be surprised by the amount of love and adoration that can fill me for my beautiful Leila. She is getting more brilliant, funny, and adorable by the day! I wish I could capture so many more moments than I do on film and video, but I fear if I did I would miss out on actually enjoying the moments!
This week we tried to get outside as much as possible, knowing those freezing days of winter aren't far away. Whether inside or out, Leila keeps herself (and me!) very busy all day, everyday.
It's official, she can climb at the playground all by herself!
Ready, set, slide!
Being silly
Struttin' across the playground
As always, all things end with blankie.
We also had our annual Friends' Pre-Thanksgiving dinner this week! Leila slept through it last year, but this year she was front and center of the fun...
The crew, minus the hostess (my self-taking timer photos always seems to mess up something!)
Exploring a new place and spreading cheerios everywhere!
First taste of turkey...
And wine? No, it's just juice in a wine glass for mommy-to-be Cat!
Busy little Leila at home...
She has become obsessed with screws and trying to fit keys into them. Does this seem genius to you? Well it does to me.
Reading to Elmo
Playing "working mom" with her laptop and baby...
Busy with baby
The new fake-cry-face she uses to try and get what she wants...I told you she is clever!
i MISS her face!!!!!!!! im going to hog her at thanksgiving, so prepare yourself!!!!
ReplyDelete