Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pigtails!



This past week was very busy as Matt and I headed out of town to a friend's lakehouse and left Leila under Grandma and Grandpa Ish's care. As a result, I don't have much to post except for Leila in her adorable pigtails. I decided to try a new look for her since her hair is getting soooo long and she has started pulling out her bows. Even though she looks adorable, it still makes me a little sad because she is definitely starting to look more like a toddler than my baby.

As you can see, her hair doesn't totally cooperate with the pigtail style.


More cute pigtails...



Upon arrival at Gma and Gpa's, Leila was surprised with another early birthday gift...a rocking horse! Being the first grandchild has its perks.

Here is Leila showing how much she loves her new horsey...



Also, some cute pictures of Leila playing with my phone. She likes to put it up to her ear and attempts to say hello.


4 comments: