This past week I tried to capture Leila enjoying her favorite activities. Enjoy!
We had our usual monthly play date with my friends and their babies. Leila loves her word cards and here she is playing teacher with Nellie..."Nose, Nellie, can you say nose?"
Leila loves gadgets. If it isn't meant for her and has buttons, she's on it.
Poor thing had so much fun last weekend with the walker at Grandma and Grandpa's, she decided to create one for our house...
Matt and I were so exhausted walking around with her and the box, we finally had to hide it.
I think I've already mentioned in a past blog that Leila has adopted her sleep sack as her blankie. We usually don't let her have it outside of the crib, but mommy and daddy were trying to eat dinner here (there's always exceptions to the rules!)...
Sunday morning fun
Heading over to the bookcase to start her morning routine of taking everything out...
Blowing bubbles in the bath! Who knew how exciting it could be?!
More bubbles please!
Leila's newest thing in the bath is standing. Forget toys, splashing, or anything else I've tried...the girl wants to stand.
Getting crazy...
"Crazy? Me? But, I'm so cute!"
I was so surprised this morning when Leila grabbed a regular glass with water and drank out of it without hardly spilling! She is always so proud of herself when she does something new.
I introduced Leila to the sandbox this week, which may or may not have been a great idea. It's so messy! Anyway, I didn't have the camera on me for that, but I did today when Leila discovered bark, and must have decided it looked enough like the sandbox to play in it...
Pondering life...or maybe just what is for lunch.
Watching the ducks pass by at the pond in Lincoln Park
So much personality in this girl! We had just finished lunch and she was feeling good!
Amazing how there is always something new to try or explore. Just wonder what shes thinking about the world. Thanks for my "Leila-Fix" for the week!
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th!!! Favorite post ever.
ReplyDelete