Saturday, April 26, 2014

Crazy Lucky

People ask me all the time what it's like having three kids now.  My quick answer is always, "crazy," but there is more too it than that and I think a conversation I had with Leila describes it better.  As we were leaving to have dinner with some friends, I said to Matt, "Man, we are really rollin' deep these days..."  Leila asked what I meant, so I said something like, "oh we just have a lot of kids now so it's kind of crazy when we go anywhere."  And she said, "Oh, so it means we're lucky?"  Yes.  Yes, thank you for reminding me that behind all the craziness, we are just truly lucky people to be the parents of these three wonderful kids.   Of course two minutes later I think Zoe started screaming and Nathan hit Leila and Leila started crying....

So, to catch up on our crazy, lucky life...I've got pictures.


Zoe at 3 months

Couldn't you just eat her up?!

Fun day at the zoo doing art projects

Trying out some tummy time

Official 3 month pic


It's March right?


Wearing their blankies while playing nicely for a moment

Finally, some fresh air!

See what I mean?  How lucky am I?

Vegas for kids!  It's Chucky Cheese!

What a smile.


Pretending it's spring with outdoor smoothies


Cheeeeese!

Maybe one of my favorite pictures ever.

Just hanging in a baby seat with a fresh coat of nail polish...


St. Paddy's Day was wild around here!



The Bruiser.

Finally a nice day and what do they do?  Find the only patch of snow left and play in it.


And then we left the cold...

First plane ride and she did great!

And these two did great too...




Bubba's first cubs game!



They were more interested in this dumped out ice than the game...


She skipped the game, but still was decked out in her Cubs gear!


Meeting Clark


 So many great memories made in AZ!  Team Vacation 10!  












Randomly we ended up having a FW reunion in AZ!  
It was awesome seeing all our kids running around together.


Twinsies in their long dresses

Lunching with Tev

Zoo day and we were able to feed giraffes!







It was a chilly morning at the zoo and Matt had to borrow my coat.  I couldn't stop laughing.



Bunk beds were a big hit!

Good morning Batman!



All tuckered out one afternoon...

Lessons with Jaim

Big smiles with Uncle Mike

Kelsey and little Pip


A perfect evening at JW Marriot...



Enjoying Happy Hour at Roy's






First swing...followed by several other Zoe's first vacation photos...







And can't forget picking grapefruit and oranges for juice!






Beauty in the sunset


Twinsies in their fisherman vests!

Family Reunion

First Swim


And by the time we left AZ...my little pip squeak was 4 months old!   


It took me so long to get this blog up...I have to take a break before adding more pics since we got home...so stay tuned for spring at home!



1 comment:

  1. You and Matt are blessed beyond measure with those three kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete