And so it begins yet again...
Miss Zoe Ann Ishikawa!
19 inches, 7 lbs, 12.5 oz, and perfect!
Her entry into this world couldn't have been easier or more peaceful. December 7th started much like the other two days I went into labor, very normal and with me being very skeptical that my water actually broke. You would think that after going through the exact same experience twice, I would be less skeptical this time around when labor started the same way. My water broke AND it was 9 days early of the due date AGAIN. So crazy! After a leisurely breakfast, we took the kids to Ama and Papa's, and off to the hospital we went. After getting checked in around 10 am, I was started on Pitocin, and Matt and I were already deep into a day of watching horrible movies and game shows. We were lucky enough to have Dr. Martin as our delivering doctor again, and when it came time to push (after going from 5 cm at 6:00 to "go time" at 7:15) I gave it one good push and a little cough and Zoe was born! We were all laughing and so giddy about how quickly it had gone and how surprised Matt and I were that it was a girl!
Proud daddy of another little girl
Day 2: Meeting the littlest Ishikawa
Heading home
Big sister so excited to have her baby home
Professional shots from the hospital of our beautiful little lady...
Hoping to get caught up on the rest of our December before the month is over!











No comments:
Post a Comment