Thursday, October 10, 2013

Two!


This past week, Bubba Bear/Bubby/Natey/Bucky/NiNi Bear/Nathan Thomas turned TWO!  Do I even have to mention how time continues to fly?!  If I didn't have another little babe on the way, I think I would be in total depression that my little baby boy is seeming so grown up to me these days.  Although, I am truly enjoying his age right now as he continues to talk more and more, and become his own little person with opinions and quirks.  He melts my heart on a daily basis.  I just love that little boy to pieces!

The birthday boy, concentrating on looping the balloons around his ear...

 Let the celebration begin!

The birthday twins!

Papa Chuck (and Oma) flew in to celebrate with us!  Natey loves playing with Papa...

Birthday lunch (fruit and chips...his favorite!)

Leila, showing off that she is four...


So many new toys...



Peek a boo with Oma

As requested by the birthday boy...chocolate cake with gummy penguins

"Happy Birthday tooo youuu!"

Bubba gets embarrassed while we sing...

 But thoroughly enjoys his cupcake

Sugar high!

The fam

More birthday celebrating with Papa and Oma...

New trucks


Leading up to Natey's birthday, we found ourselves thoroughly enjoying the fall weather.  Lots of bike riding, chasing (the kids' favorite activity by far), and other randomness...

Art has become a part of our everyday...


No sooner did Natey get his arm brace off, did he fall on his face...

But all these falls never slow him down!

Captured!

Getting ready for the baby

Friday night lights at NNHS

Enjoying his first football game 
(or at least all the popcorn and treats that we were having...)


Only 2 months to go before Baby #3 arrives!  Everyone is getting excited to find out if we'll be a boy or girl run household!

1 comment:

  1. Bubba Bear looks sooo tall all of a sudden!!!! What a cutie. I love that precious little voice so much. And hey, are you guys allowed to go to NNHS games when you're Redhawks now??! :)

    ReplyDelete