Just posing during one of her dance shows...
Next up was Matt's birthday, which, besides eating all his favorite foods all day, he celebrated by going to a Daddy-Daughter Dance at Leila's school. I'm not sure which of them was more excited for the event, and they both ended up having a great time. Leila apparently never left the dance floor!
Happy Birthday to Dada!
Off to the dance!
Valentine's Day came soon after...Leila was busy making cards for her school friends and chose to hand out Disney's Brave cards. She had tons of fun at her school party and brought home ridiculous amounts of candy along with her Valentine cards. I had no idea this holiday was celebrated in this fashion, so I'm sure all her classmates were wondering what was up with Leila's mom since I only included a pencil with her cards.
Art time at our house. Usually a total mess, but it's winter, my options are limited!
My tiny Valentines
My big boy, 16 months!
Playing nice...
And lastly, this month's low-light: the stomach flu invaded our home. Knock on wood, but I think we are all finally clear after 6 days of puke, load after load of laundry, and endless hours of television.
Good times before we all went down...
Finally all better!
I had to include this picture of Natey at his allergist appointment. He had to be tested for a shellfish allergy...and here he is enjoying his first lollipop, skeptical as always, but not a tear during his whole test!
No comments:
Post a Comment