Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No More Nappy.

It happened.  She's done.  I'm sad.  Leila's napping days are over.

The good and the bad?  The good is that her bedtime has moved up a bit and she goes to bed without any problems.  The bad is that I've lost my alone time in the afternoon, and Leila's head is spinning come 5:00.  Ya know, I should have guessed something big was going to change at any time because I was getting too comfortable with our routine and the predictability of it all!  I know better than that, right?  Well, anyhow, it's happening, I'm dealing, and surely our new routine will become old hat in a matter of weeks.  (Just in time for Natey to drop his morning nap!)



It's that time of year...gotta hit up the pumpkin patch!

 Natey's first apple cider donut...not impressed.


Cuties on a haystack...




Showing off his assisted walking skills..."one hand ma!"


Showing off her sitting in tree skills...


"What am I supposed to do with all these leaves...??"

The leaf pile pro jumper!


Still loves to put everything in his mouth...


Leila putting on a party for her and Bubby...


Big girl heading off to school

While Leila enjoyed an afternoon with Ama and Papa, Bubs enjoyed Sunday football and boneless wings with mommy and daddy!









No comments:

Post a Comment