Tuesday, September 11, 2012

School Days!

Sporting her new haircut, my big girl heads off to preschool!
Well, as much as I would have liked to keep my baby a baby, time just won't stop for me!  Leila's days as a preschooler have begun!  Thankfully, her first day was much less dramatic than I'd imagined it.  There were still tears, but since Matt decided it would probably be best for him to be the dropper offer (great idea!), I didn't have to face her tearful goodbye and she didn't have to face mine.  By the time I picked her up, I was feeling good (it's great grocery shopping with only one child again!) and Leila was giddy with excitement from her first day.  Anyhow, we made it through the first week, and started our music class this week with both kids too.  Between school, music, and playgroup, we are going to be busy this fall!









After her first day, smiles, stains, and all!



Leila's 3 year old interview for her scrapbook

And Natey's 11 month likes and dislikes...



Such a big boy, already loves climbing all over the playground!


Perfect outfit and shoes for an afternoon walk...


Swwwwiiiing!

This one melts my heart.  Daddy and Leila just hanging on a  Saturday.


"Helping" Bubs walk

Followed by a full on tackle.



No comments:

Post a Comment