Wow, my sweet Nathan is already 4 months old! To celebrate, I decided he needs an entry dedicated all to him! In fact, I've written a love letter to him I decided to share:
To My Natey,
Words cannot express what a special baby you are to me. Your daddy and I must remark at least once a day on what a good baby you are; how cool you are; how incredibly cute you are; and what a perfect piece of this family you are. In just 4 short months, I've totally forgotten what it's like to not know you and have you in my life. You make me smile in my most frustrated moments; you bring me such pure joy each time I come get you out of your crib; and I get choked up just thinking about how much love is bursting from my heart for you. I love your smiles, laughs, coos, new found screeches, the way you suck your thumb, how you hold my hand while you eat, your splashing and kicking in the bath, your adorable toes, chubby cheeks, beautiful eyes, slobbery mouth, nearly bald head...oh, the list could go on. As you can tell, I'm pretty taken by you and all that you are, and it's only been 4 months. I am trying to take in every moment of you as this little, cuddly baby because I know all too well how fast time will fly. And, as you change through each phase I'm so excited to see more of who you are. I'm certain that I will fall deeper in love with you, that's for sure. So, as you reach this 4 month milestone, know that you bring me such great happiness every moment I'm with you, and I'm loving watching you discover this world.
Kisses,
Mommy
**At Nate's 4 month check up today he weighed in at 15 lbs. 6 oz. and is 25 3/4 inches long...that's 60th percentile in weight and 75th in length...big boy!!!
"What's going on over there?"
Enjoying his new ability to grab things and shove them in his mouth.
Such a happy guy
Heading out...always such a trooper!
Matt loving his Bubby
He is more than precious and how I know that kind of love. I have tears running down my face from reading this and remembering you at this age. You are more than precious as well.
ReplyDeleteyou know its funny, i never compared until now how little hair nate has and how much hair leila had as a itty-bitty baby.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet him and rub his bald head for luck next week! xo