People are always asking, "What can Leila do now?" Seriously, someone usually asks me this questions at least once a day, so I figured a list of what she can do at 7 months might be interesting to those of you who care enough to follow this blog and also a way to summarize for myself all of Leila's milestones so far since I know I'm going to answer that same question at some point today...and tomorrow...and so on.
At seven months old, Leila can:
-roll over both ways (she used to get stuck on her stomach, especially when sleeping, which of course woke her up and she was angry)
-sit up with a little help (if she could sit still for one second, she may be able to sit on her own, but we wouldn't know since she is constantly trying to grab or move towards something!)
-transfer items from one hand to the other (and of course to her mouth)
-pick up a dropped toy (and grab at everything else near her!)
-jump like crazy in her jumper
-stand while holding onto something or someone
-say some consonant sounds...today I heard a "ka" I think. I swear when she eats she says "num num num."
-respond to her name!
I took this video a couple weeks ago, and you can see a few of her latest talents in it...so, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment