Thursday, November 20, 2014

Can't Get Enough

So, I have to confess something.  By the middle of my day, I really start getting excited for bedtime.  Somedays I count down the hours starting at lunch.  Awful right?  I love staying at home with the kids, and I wouldn't want another job (well unless it involved eating lots of great food!), but I still look forward to a little "time off" in the evening to watch horrible television, have grown up conversation with Matt, and look through my phone at pictures of the kids....WAIT, WHAT?  Yes, even though I'm chomping at the bit to get them to bed, I end up staring at pictures or videos of them once they're asleep!  What is wrong with me?!!  I just can't get enough I guess.  

Now, we're going waaaay back to the end of September....

Zoe figuring out how to pull herself up on the dryer.  So proud!

Picking up Leila from school...such a cutie

Showing me her hopscotch skills

 Annual apple picking expedition. (Only we didn't pick apples this year...took the lazy man's route and bought them from the orchard store)

First apple.  Loved it.


Farmer Girls 






Uh oh.  Saturday morning at 7:45.  Pooped outside.

Baby got back

Oma and Papa Chuck came for a visit and brought these awesome pumpkin decorations!


Taking in all the park days we can before it gets cold...



Success!  The boys got our new address sign up finally!

Sleeping boy

Blurry, but you can see her excitement...telling Papa she just found out we are going to Disney World!!!

Bubba's birthday party setup...Rescue Bots, Roll to the Rescue!



Birthday donut breakfast.  He looks like he's in pain, but he really is happy, I swear.


Posing with the pinata

Leila insisted he take several pictures with Optimus Prime

New bike from Ama and Papa!

Farmington Muskateers

Party goers

Natey and his friends

Papa and his Zoe girl

 Group pics






Spicy meatball with her golf ball

Peek!

It only took 10 months, but Zoe's room is finally 
finished with a real crib instead of a pack and play to sleep in!  Third child problems!

Feeling festive

Favorite bathtime activity

Lot of Leaves...



And pumpkins...


Big slide at the pumpkin patch

Love the bond these two have

Ready for the first Halloween event of the year...the neighborhood parade!




Carving...


Last of the baseball weather...








And now it's cold.

I was lucky enough to help out with Leila's class Halloween party!  So cute!

Halloween go-time

Power Ranger ready to trick or treat

It was FREEZING when we went out.  Here's Bubba after about 5 houses..."Look at all this candy!  I think I have enough."


Bath time with my baby

50's Day at school.  She fell in love with the 50's after this and we listened to the 50's Pandora station everyday for a week...she also requested a poodle skirt for Christmas...and wore her hair this way for several days.

Halloween is over and the Target Christmas Wish Book shows up in the mail...

Saying goodbye to our pumpkins as they rot...

Big baby belly with a lumpy bum

The Zoe face.  Love it.

A rare opportunity to catch this little pip sleeping
 Kelsey and Mike visit!  Love this annual tradition.  Clearly Zoe is having trouble with them leaving...

Capturing one of my favorite moments of every day...morning cuddles.

Busy, messy bee

Sound asleep with her all her "guys" (that one on top is real...)

William (and Lauren and Steven) arrive!  
Here's William about to set foot into the big chill...


Up next....the holiday season is here!






No comments:

Post a Comment