Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another Month Gone By...

Highlights from another month that flew by...

Soccer Saturdays

There are moments in my life now when I close my eyes and think "Hey, wasn't I just planning an impromptu dinner at some BYOB place down the street from our condo, after spending the day riding my bike to brunch and then trying to scalp tickets to an afternoon Cubs game?  How did I get here?  A "soccer mom" of an almost five year old going into Kindergarten, pushing a toddler and a baby in my double stroller?"  It's been quite the journey and yet gone by in a flash...



 A popular activity here...cooking a "stew for the mole."

Pip, 5 months old


Zoe's first meal!  She loved it and has loved everything she has tried so far.  
Looks like we have another eater on our hands!


Bubba and I enjoying a lovely morning...



Happy Zoe, Happy Mommy

Spring ball

We spent one week totally obsessed with worms.  I say "we," but I mean "he" of course.

Ready for her big ballet recital!  

Ballet Besties

Proud Daddy and Mommy


Warm weather is here to stay!


Zoe enjoying her feet and the warm weather

Watching the big kids

Last day of preschool (insert mommy crying...)



Over Memorial Day weekend, I was lucky enough to get away for a bachelorette weekend in Palm Springs!  While I was away...
 

Memorial Day Parade


By the time I got back, it felt like summer was in full swing!  Little Pippy will be taking lots of naps in her stroller this summer...

Squeezing 

Cheese at the park

My pretty 6 month old

Hair Twins!

Summer days are here...

Leila successfully finished her first season of soccer!  I couldn't be more proud of her.  She started the season having never even kicked a soccer ball before, and ended the season as the "defensive specialist."  I love it when my kids surprise me, and this was such a happy surprise for me to see her go out there every week, do her best, and enjoy herself along the way.  

 

A very exciting day for Leila...Ariel made a surprise appearance at Ellie's birthday party!

Daddy was excited too

Listening to Ariel's storytime

Bob and Pip

The Ishi 3

Our first lemonade stand!  

Spending the day with Gigi


Official Half Birthday pic of my happy girl

She loves to roll!

Princess play with our neighbor Emma


Sisters looking cool

My cute boys


Six months of Zoe Ann



And here we are...almost the middle of June and the official start of summer.  Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment