Sunday, June 9, 2013

And So It Begins...AGAIN??!!!?!

Well, if you didn't already know, here ya go...WE'RE HAVING A BABY again!  I'm finally at the end of what seemed like the longest first trimester ever, and ready to announce to the world that Baby #3 is on the way.  I've felt like crap for most of the past 2 months (hence the lack of blogging) but hoping for the best as summer gets started.

Even though summer hasn't officially started, it always feels like it as soon as school is out.  I can't even believe Leila's first year of preschool is over and she is nearly 4 years old.  I've said a million times, but where does the time go?  Her school held a very cute ceremony to celebrate the kids' "graduating" called "The Last Slide."  The best part was when the principal called out the wrong last name and before Leila would slide down, she corrected her, "Ishikawa!" she said.  It was so Leila.

The processional...


Down she comes!


 Big hug for Miss Jill


Her two teachers, Miss Dana and Miss Jill

Singing with her class


Proud Auntie Lauren with the graduate!


And with the Bubba Bear

     Happy Family!


Such a good big cousin and loving her time with baby William

Haircut!

Goofing around

Finally zoo weather!  I was so excited to introduce Bubba to the zoo...he loves animals so much, I just knew he would enjoy it.  His favorite animal of the day was the polar bear.


Watching the dolphin show...                                        

Doing his best "roooaaar!"




And the highlight for all the kids was finding different statues to climb and sit on...


We had so much fun at the zoo, we brought Daddy back the next weekend!


We also joined a pool this summer!  Sadly, the weather has sucked and we haven't had much of a chance to go yet, but we finally took our maiden voyage..

Bubs didn't know what to think...



 


















Leila loved it and I could barely get her out!



Next up, a trial run on Natey and his ring bearer tux!  Most handsome little guy I've ever seen!  Goofy too.


And then the rain came back.  We were so tired of staying inside, we decided to go run in the crazy rain storm!  I gotta say, it was pretty fun.




I was unpacking some hand me downs for Nathan and Leila decided she wanted to dress up like Daddy going to work.  She is such a funny girl!

The two in cahoots...off on a road trip of their own.  And no, Natey doesn't normally wear a helmet in the car, he just insisted upon it that day...
Sometimes they like to hug.

















No comments:

Post a Comment