Giving Thanks.
Thanksgiving 2012 is in the books! So much to be thankful for this past year, including three unforgettable family vacations, continued support and love from our extended families, old and new friendships, Leila's growing mind and personality that has me laughing daily and always amazed, Natey's sweet, spunky spirit that brings me such joy, my first nephew making me an aunt for the first time, my marriage that continues to evolve as we become older, wiser (I hope!), and have more reasons to love each other, and, not to be forgotten, things that we should never take for granted...an abundance of food, our a beautiful home, and good health.
Welcome to the world Baby William! What a cutie!!!
My amazing sister-in-law not only had William in Thailand away from family, but also had to do it all natural! Eight hours after he was born we Skyped (has to be one of the best inventions ever) and I fell in love instantly.
The days leading up to Thanksgiving were mostly filled with Nathan putting the final touches on his walking skills and he is now officially a walker! I now am busy every moment he is awake! He loves to walk over to me while I'm making breakfast/lunch/dinner and pull on my leg while saying, "Mama, Mama, Mama..." How can something be so cute and yet so annoying at the same time? Thankfully, all I have to do is throw some pieces of food his way and I buy myself a few minutes to finish up. Anyhow, he is SO proud of himself and just beams with every step.
Enjoying some warmer November temps...
Nathan reading to Daddy...
Ahhh, that face!
Leila celebrated Thanksgiving at school with their own Indian names...she is Princess Moonbeam, naturally.



Taking a break from attacking Daddy for some "kiki" time
Beautiful weather on Thanksgiving! Leila helped Bubs go down the slide.
Our annual Home Depot Christmas tree trip! Leila enjoyed some popcorn (her new favorite treat) while perusing the selection. And Nathan puts in his two cents...
i love them so much!!! cant wait for the kiddos to hang together :)
ReplyDelete