Now of course I should have a picture of Leila doing a snow angel, but alas, I don't. Instead, just some playing in the snow/shoveling snow/warming up with hot chocolate pictures...
Snow baby!!!
Lately, I can't get enough pictures of Natey and all his cute expressions...so here is a batch of them...
And just like that, he's 15 weeks old...
Getting so big, he's out of the baby bath sling! He loves his bath time...
Another cutie in the bath...
In other news...
Leila joined me at my last dentist appt with Ama Ishi and took her turn in the chair!
Leila being silly while running errands...
Gigi and Papa Hiyama celebrating their 60th anniversary with Leila
just laughed out loud at work at that nathan in the snow suit photo. so funny.
ReplyDeleteAs always, I get such joy out of your blog. It warms me from head to toe! Nathan is absolutely cute and precious and I want to smell him - yes, I said "smell him"! I love and miss all of you so, so much.
ReplyDelete