Well, well, well, we've had quite a week of weather here in the beautiful Midwest! First, a blizzard, the 3rd largest snow storm to ever hit Chicago...which included thunder and lighting (or as some genius labeled it, "thundersnow"), and hurricane style winds (or as another equally creative person decided, a "snowcane"). The damage to us was minimal as the worst thing that happened was a toss up between my car being nearly buried in snow, or that I had to miss my weekly trip to Target. Anyway, after the blizzard/snowcane/thundersnow passed through, came the sub-zero temps...yay! I knew winter would have a good laugh at our expense after being so mild thus far.
Before the crazy weather hit, we had a sad farewell to Lauren and Steven as they embarked on their Thai adventure. Here's Lauren getting some cuddles in with her Leila Lou...

Watching the storm

"You want me to go out in
that?"

Bundling up...


Playing in a snowdrift

Giddy about being back inside

Things get really boring when you are stuck inside. Although, Leila has a way of making boring days fun...



Her new favorite activity
sigh. so happy to see pics of my leila lou :)
ReplyDeleteAimee, so funny, I used to make weekly trips to Target when Trace was little--as much to pick up necessities as to have someplace to go. I don't go nearly as much anymore.
ReplyDelete