Saturday, April 20, 2013

18 months, WHAT?!


18 Months Old, 26 lbs 11 oz and 34 1/2 inches

Our first week back from AZ my little Bubba Bear turned 18 months, which means he's definitely not a baby anymore.  I can't believe how big is is now, both in mind and body!  And although it seems like his 18 months have gone by so quickly, I also can't even fathom not knowing him.  He is such a happy boy; so sweet and sensitive, and yet rough and tough too.  I love his spirit (even though it causes me a lot of frustration!) and I love watching him grow into a playmate for Leila.  They are getting along better and better (although there are still plenty of hair pulls, face scratches, and shoving...) and watching Bubba try to copy everything his big sister does is so very, very cute.  They put on dancing and singing performances like it's their jobs, and chase each other around giggling and laughing seemingly in their own little world.  

Best Buddies

Enjoying the outdoors!

Learning to climb the ladder

Slightly concerned that I'm not holding her...

A girl must always dress her best even at the park...


Speaking of dressing up...Leila and Ama had a great afternoon playing princess



Different day, same dress...my purty girl loves to put lipstick on


Bubs watching the landscapers put in our new walkway...

Look at those cute crowded toes of his!

We've been doing a lot of performing as Katy Perry these days...

Snack time with Bob

Safety first!  Such a good big sister, helping Natey 
get his (make that her) bike helmet on


And then the rains came...

Leila has been asking for an umbrella for nearly a year and 
finally got one just in time for the biggest rain storm I've ever seen!  

Love this one.  
Reminds me that even though she seems so big now, she's still little.

On our wet walk...


And that's what's been going on in our neck of the woods....

No comments:

Post a Comment